– SET Index closed at 1,562.24 points, decreased 4.56 points or 0.29% with a trading value of 83.5 billion baht. The analyst stated that SET Index moved narrowly in today’s session. The news of the government’s considering a 700 billion baht loan to help stimulate the economy and for remedy the impact from the pandemic support the outlook of Thai economy and the revision of GDP forecast.
– A huge selloff worth 2,394 million baht from Foreign Investors plunged SET Index by 0.29%.
– SET amends listing requirements under the market capitalization test to facilitate listing of target industries.
– PTTEP continued to discover more gas well in offshore Sarawak, Malaysia. The company expected to discover one more well in 2Q21.
– THAI‘s creditors approved the business rehabilitation plan, and will be submitted to the Bankruptcy Court within May 28, 2021.
– The share price of SIRI finally slowed down after 3-day speculations on 1Q21 earnings as investors showed concerns on future gross profit.
– The share price of ECL rose more than 29.21% as KGI Securities expected the business to accelerate in 2H when the auctions return to normal.
– RCL expanded its fleet by purchasing another vessel at a value of 554 million baht with 16-year working age, 2700 ETU.
– Analysts are positive about MINT following its guidance that earnings would improve significantly in 2H21, in anticipation of European countries lifting the Covid-19 travel restrictions.
– Phillip Securities foresaw STGT‘s operations have already peaked in Q1, however expected STGT to have strong growth in the rest of the year.
– BPP revealed 1Q21 operating results with strong profit, focusing on balanced portfolio expansion for sustainable growth.
– IND has signed the contract for the permission implementation and correction of construction drawings, and the construction project of the northern oil pipeline system extension (Saraburi-Angthong).
– Stocks in Focus on May 19, 2021: SCGP (Capital Nomura Securities TP at ฿60.00/share) and SABINA (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿24.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 19, 2021
วันที่ May 19, 2021, 18:26