– SET closed at 1,548.65 points, dipped 1.09 points or 0.07% with a trading value of 59.5 billion baht. The analyst stated the political issue in Thailand kept tormenting the stock market while foreign investors made a huge short-selling in TFEX in yesterday’s session. In the near term, it is expected that there will be more selloff from foreign investors.
The analyst also advised to keep an eye on the meeting of MPC tomorrow which is expected to maintain the policy rate. Tomorrow’s session is expected to move sideways with a support level at 1,545-1,530 and a resistance level at 1,555-1,560.
– Individuals and Proprietary Trading combined a 1.57 billion baht selloff to continue hammering SET Index for another 1 point.
– KUN closed its first trading day at ฿1.11/share, increased 0.01/share or 0.91% with a trading value of 79.1 billion baht.
– ACE filed a request to ERC to extend the PPA with EGAT on four SPP Hybrid Power Plant due to the company needed to wait for approval from EIA.
– SIRI divested its investment in SP4 to book nearly 700 million baht.
– Rumors had it that BBL had taken a profit of ฿116.5/share by selling GULF’s shares to add up and prepare for the “Permata” deal.
– TRUE sold a big lot of DIF over 105 units at 5% lower than the trading price.
– GPSC expected tremendous growth next year, aiming for more investment in Vietnam and Taiwan.
– Stocks in Focus on December 17, 2019: PTTEP (KTB Securities (Thailand) TP at ฿142.00/share) and BEM (Kasikorn Securities TP at ฿11.40/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on December 17, 2019
วันที่ December 17, 2019, 19:00