– SET Closed at 1,731.03 points, fell 0.20 points or 0.01% with a trading value of THB 57.31 billion. Today, Thai Market closed lower but still higher than the regional markets such as Nikkei (-0.98%), Shanghai (-2.58%), and HSI (-2.58%). According to the U.S. jobs report that announced last Friday, the number of American jobs presented 224,000 jobs which is higher than the expected number of 165,000 jobs. As a result, many analysts expected Fed to reconsider the interest rate cut of 25bps cut or none.
– Institutions and Foreign Investors net sold THB2,336.93 million while Individuals net bought THB1,860.03.
– Deutsche Bank announced $8.3bn overhaul due to Christian Sewing, a Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Bank AG, failed to resolve the fundamental problem: costs were too high and revenue was too low, cutting down 18,000 employees for a business restructuring plan.
– Stocks in Focus on 8 July 2019: CPF and VNT
– The analyst said the earnings of CPF should expand in 2H19, with 3Q being the peak business season due to an increase of domestic pork and chicken. So, the analyst recommended “BUY” CPF share with the target price of IAA Consensus at THB34.00/share.
– VNT expected to post the strongest 2Q19 earnings growth in the sector supported by improving PVC spreads on falling ethylene costs. Therefore, Krungsri Securities recommended “BUY” VNT’s share with the target price of THB29/share.
– World Bank slashed Thai GDP to grow 3.5% in 2019 from prolonged political uncertainty.
– JWD expected 53% profit growth, recognising profit-sharing from “Transimex” in Vietnam. Today, JWD closed the day at THB9.75, increased 0.40 or 4.28%. During the session, the highest JDW’s share price was at THB9.75 and the lowest was 9.40 with a trading value of ฿224 million.
– DEMCO signed a contract for 22 kV distribution system to be underground cable worth ฿160 million.
– Analyst expected TU to gain a higher profit in 2Q19 from lower tuna price, recommended target price at ฿23.50/share.
– COM7 sold 59 million shares to “BTS” to strengthening marketing strategy for higher growth.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on July 08, 2019
วันที่ July 8, 2019, 17:51