– SET closed at 1,653.40 points, increased by 0.09 or 0.01% with a trading value of THB 36.70 billion. Thai politics is quite in a certainty situation after the completion of PM voting. The new PM of Thailand is General Prayut Chan-o-cha, however, Thais have to keep eyes on the policy of the new government. Meanwhile, the market would need new factors to give another push. The fund inflow from foreign investors has started to show a sign of slowing down since yesterday.
Currently, investors are anticipating that Fed would make two rate cuts by the end of this year. However, the continuation of the trade war between the U.S. and China remains unsettled. Investors are looking forward to a nice talk from the U.S. President Donald Trump and Xi Jinping.
– BR reported the completion of share repurchase project, acquiring 650,000 shares with THB2 million.
– GSC requested for time to set an EGM to ratify the “already-completed” transaction.
– SEAOIL reported the highest average monthly oil production in Suphan Buri province averaged more than 2,000 BOPD in May 2019. Moreover, POSE, a subsidiary company, prepared to drill another 1-2 exploration wells near the vicinity of the L53-DD oil field. Drilling is anticipated to commence in August 2019 and plans to drill another 3-4 exploration wells in the region of the L53-DD oil field in late 2019 to early 2020.
– FSS clarified big lot transaction, asserting ICBC as buyer-seller and no structural change.
– SRICHA surged 14%, Analyst recommended short term speculation and beware of selling off due to the uncertainty of fundamental.
– ASAP sharply increased by 5%, Analyst recommended “BUY” THB 3.50 and expected performance in the half year later will be better after having a good procedure the cost controlling.
– SGP is confident the revenue in 2022 will reach THB 1000 billion, moving forward to negotiate to purchase the business in Indonesia, Laos, and Bangladesh.
– 2.45 million shares of SCC’s big lot popped up and traded higher at ฿462.51.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 7, 2019
วันที่ June 7, 2019, 18:50