– SET closed at 1,653.41 points, increased by 4.95 or 0.30% with a trading value of THB 49.87 billion. The parliamentary vote of 500 votes belongs to General Prayut Chan-o-cha of Palang Pracharat Party which won the vote over the rival Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit of Future Forward Party at 500:245. As a result of voting, General Prayut Chan-o-cha became Thailand’s 30th prime minister. The certainty of Thai politics made the domestic market rose slightly.
Analyst indicates that the positive sentiment from the new government and MSCI inclusion should be able to support the market for a short while, but at one point, the market would need new factors to give another push. Currently, investors are anticipating that Fed would make two rate cuts by the end of this year.
However, the continuation of the trade war between the U.S. and China remains unsettled. Investors are looking forward to a nice talk from the U.S. President Donald Trump and Xi Jinping.
– KAMART soared 8% during today’s trading session which beaten the early target price from Analyst of ฿4.80/share. KAMART closed the day at ฿4.84/share, increased by 0.30 or 6.61%, the highest was at THB 4.90, and the lowest was at THB 4.50 with a trading value of THB 46.12 million. Analyst indicates lower P/E, higher in 2019 revenue.
– JKN gained 3% in delight of cooperation with GMM 25. JKN closed the day at ฿8.15/share, increased by 0.20 or 2.52%, the highest was at THB 8.25, and the lowest was at THB 7.95 with a trading value of THB 96.33 million. Analyst recommended “BUY” at ฿12.40/share
– NWR jumped 6% after winning the case, expecting to book ฿1.31bn. in total to the revenue. NWR closed the day at ฿0.86/share, increased by 0.05 or 6.17%, the highest was at THB 0.87, and the lowest was at THB 0.81 with a trading value of THB 34.20 million.
– KTC hit all-time high at ฿43.25. KTC closed the day at ฿43.25/share, increased by 1.50 or 3.59%, the highest was at THB 43.50, and the lowest was at THB 42 with a trading value of THB 1 billion. Analyst recommended “BUY” at THB48/share
– MBK hiked 4% new high in 6 months. Analyst rated MBK “Outperform” with the target price at ฿30/share. MBK closed the day at ฿22.30/share, increased by 0.90 or 4.21%, the highest was at THB 22.40, and the lowest was at THB 21.40 with a trading value of THB 178.44 million.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 6, 2019
วันที่ June 6, 2019, 18:54