– Board of Directors of CHG resolved to establish a new joint venture to advance in specialty treatment in Phnom Phen.
– GPSC made an advancement to fully acquire GLOW with a tender offer at ฿91.9906/share.
– RML planned to invest ฿9 billion to establish a commercial building at Ploenchit.
– GULF commenced the operating of TTCIZ-01 in Vietnam, TTCIZ-02 to start in May
– TMI took over “Green Earth Energy” and “Global Utility” to further its power plant business.
– “Arkhom” asked AOT to delay and reconsider the auction.
– ITD proposed a dividend payment at ฿0.0144/share, XD May 14.
– BAY proposed a dividend payment at ฿0.45/share, XD May 8.
– Foreign Investors poured another huge selloff total ฿2.35 billion to plunge SET by 10.31 points.
– SET closed at 1,625.57 points, sank 10.31 points or 0.63% to ฿49.8 billion in value. The index closed in the opposite way of major indices which might have been a selloff of major shares before FTSE raise its weight on Thai stock today at the closing, worrying that funds and institutions might pour their stocks after the weight had been raised.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on March 15, 2019
วันที่ March 15, 2019, 18:59