– EA happily announced the COD of 90MW Hanuman Wind Power Plants, expecting the project with a total of 260MW to be fully launched in the first quarter of 2019.
– MINT found new subsidiaries, creating learning hub and supporting business expansion.
– GULF successfully allotted ฿7.5bln. unsecured and unsubordinated debenture to repurchase the existing debenture valued 6,000 million baht and invest in GULF’s power projects under development as well as its overseas projects.
– TICON got the green light to change the name to Frasers Property or FPT.
– TNR advanced to an international market, introduced “Playboy” to the U.S. online market.
– BM signed an MOU with Myanmar partners to establish a factory for steel fabrication in Myanmar.
– WHA joined hands with “JD.com” to establish a distribution center to support e-commerce business.
– META issued a debenture not exceeding 400 million baht with 6.25% interest to be sold on January 29-31.
– EMC won the bidding for the construction and management of the housing project according to the government policy “Bankonthai Pracharat” Project worth 822 million baht.
– Foreign investors took the main role and led the buyer team to buoy SET 1.41 points or 0.09%.
– SET closed at 1,625.03 points, gained 1.41 points or 0.09% with 48.3 billion baht in value. The index jumped almost 10 points in the morning session, but faced selling the rips from local investors in the afternoon for over 2.15 billion baht in value.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on January 28, 2019
วันที่ January 28, 2019, 18:50